Thursday 18 August 2011

You are all invited to a beer festival I'm helping to organise

If you're looking for something to do in the forthcoming Bank Holiday weekend – look no further, there's a cracking beer festival requiring your presence.

It's at the Queens Arms, Biggar Village.

My role is selecting the beers. I've themed the event "Britain's Got Brewing Talent". We are busily sourcing beers from the more progressive of the country's craft-breweries. We will even have some rather interesting keg beers.

Here's the location of the pub. As you can see, it's a bit off the beaten track. I've got a spare room (single bed). Drop me a line if you fancy a visit.


2 comments:

Ed said...

I'll be up in the lakes then but I doubt I'll get beyond the ODG or Sticklebarn.

John B said...

Pity the poor sods who head north, much further north, thinking that Biggar is in Lanarkshire and find it confirmed by the (LA) post code!

Be ready for a drink by the time they arrive.